Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TEA PARTIES

Well I'm back if only for a shot one. I have had to keep the duct tape wrapped tightly around my head for fear of it just blowing up. I don't think that I need to ask, but can you believe the audacity of that pig that we have in the white house. The SOJ has just gone too far as far as me and ALL of my friends. Now he is probably going to apologize to the jehad's and the rest of the freaking terrorist world about just how unfair we have been and how we should not be the big brother of the world--- Well to put it politely he can KISS MY BASQUE ASS. Gee I hope that offends some one cause quite frankly I don't give a rats ass. Any sob (soj) that goes out and is apologizing to the E.U. and the rest of Europe for our actions well I just wish now that they were speaking german, instead of the hi english that they have now. They talk about the fact that President Bush was arrogant------ hell he doesn't hold a candle to this arrogant PRICK that we have in the white house now. It is not just a sad day for the United States but also for the rest of the world, because of his sad sack assed (girlie man ) ways he is more than willing to sell EVERYONE down the tubes just to show that the 1st black president can extract retribution out of the whole world.
This is not just a Robbin Hood type of project for him it is a take from everyone and give to ones who kiss his royal butt the best. There has been no shortage of the butt kissers so far.
I would like to see some of the states or rather all of the states stand up and say no to the money, but no they say, to justify themselves, Well if we don't take it some one else will. Where are the men and women of this country that have some BALLS. All we have seen so far are the -----girlie men- and none of them have any thing even closely resembling testosterone....
gotta run for now Later
IdahoJoe

No comments:

Post a Comment