Well now it has been a very long time since I have set down to the blog and I APOLOGIZE for that.
I have been very much involved in the politics of the state and at the federal level.
I mean really--- just what has this country turned into. It seem like just the other day it was a republic and then I turned around and it was all screwed up an it is looking like the early Nazi regime has moved in and starting to set up shop. Does most of the public have blinders on and just not able to see what is going on?? Have the American citizens turned a blind eye to the politico system. Do people really STILL believe that the elected officials will, in the long run, do the right thing? WAKE UP AMERICA !!! You rights as an American are being stolen right beneath your noses. We used to think that when we elected our representatives to office that hey would keep in mind what the common folks were like and what the ideals of the represented wanted. Well no more. those days are gone and if you will think about it you will realize that it was never that way.
Our AMERICA is quickly going to an OLIGARCHY and not even going to pause there to move right directly to marxism. Then on to communism, you may not think that the country we were born to love could make the change from a republic to where it is headed, but just pull your head out of the sand and look at what is going on. Our President small(o)bama stood right in front and read right off of the monitors exactly what it was that he was, how he believed and what he wanted to do to our country and that it would not take that long to do it. President small(o)bama has been in office less than 10 (ten) months and look at what he has done so far. The government is now the proud owner of two of the three major car companies, has taken control of 2/3 of the banking industries and has set him self up and his czars to even go so far as to fire CEO's from private companies. I am not saying that they didn't need to be fired, but the government doing it, Then to tell private companies just how much executives pay should be." WAKE UP AMERICA". He has also taken the country back about 50 to 60 years in as far as the race issue goes. I would venture to say that unless he sets himself up as the dictator or king small(o)bama
I doubt that we will see another black president for the next 250 years, if this country lasts that long.
Just take a look at what empathy will get you. We sat back and just had to watch Days of our lives, Oprah, dancing with the stars, the bachelor, desperate house wives and the rest of the crap that we seem to be more interested in. If we don't do something soon the only thing you will be watching is the small(o)bama channel about the great one and all of the huggie kissie crap that they have been trying to feed us all along, but we will have to see IT eat it and learn to like it or else. Gee I think it has already begun to happen. Has there been a day yet since small(o)bama got elected that he has not been addressing the nation ( maybe the nation of islam ). I dont know about you but I have had a butt full of it and him and his unelected cabinet of czars.
There has been so much happening in tha last 10 months that it is really, really hard to wrap ones mind around it all.
I shall close for now with these words " It does not take a majority for evel to prevail, just that good men do nothing" Samuel Adams
Also "keep your powder dry" Charlton Heston
IdahoJoe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment