Immigration and Naturalization Service
Investigative Office telephone listings
If you are as tired of going into a business and finding employees that can speak little or no ENGLISH these are the # in the two states to call.
What I am starting to do when I walk in to a business and I find such people I ask for the manager, I then ask if he has checked the immigration status of all of his employees. I have the number for the immigration and naturalization service in my phone, and then I inform the manager that I am (right now) calling the INS and reporting him and his establishment of a possible violation of the immigration practices for businesses.
Believe me it takes some fairly large kahonies(sp), or in the case of being a female just plain fed up with the whole situation that is going on, to do this.
I shall post more later, love the research capabilities of the Internet. thanks Al Gore you global warming, numb skulled internet inventor :idiot.
I didn't say that in my out loud voice did I?
Set down and write your senators and tell them to vote no on HR45
no on the spending bill that is called a stimulus.
Last updated: 02/02/2009 09:56:32
These are the numbers to call to report employers you suspect are employing illegal aliens.
You may also report aliens themselves if you believe they are in the country illegally, whether they are working or not. You should have the address of each suspected violator at a minimum, and as much additional information as you can obtain.
The more information you provide the DHS the more likely it is they will take action and the faster it will be taken.
(208) 334-1824 Boise office, for Idaho
(303) 371-5028 Denver office, for Colorado
No comments:
Post a Comment