"Chicken in Every Pot" is a quotation that is perhaps one of the most misassigned in American political history. Variously attributed to each of four presidents serving between 1920 and 1936, it is most often associated with Herbert Hoover. In fact, the phrase has its origins in seventeenth century France; Henry IV reputedly wished that each of his peasants would enjoy "a chicken in his pot every Sunday." Although Hoover never uttered the phrase, the Republican Party did use it in a 1928 campaign advertisement touting a period of "Republican prosperity" that had provided a "chicken in every pot. And a car in every backyard, to boot."
Well it is going to be a saying once again. Except now we have seen it in action. It started with a house for the lady in Florida. Remember the black lady who stood ( cried )and ask obaaaamma (SOJ) (son of Jihad) if he was going to help her. She lived with her (37) year old son who was a computer programmer and had lost his job now they are forced to live in a car and waa waa waa, you know the story from thousands of others. I AM NOT MAKING LIGHT OF HER STORY OR HER PROBLEM. But give me a major break, (SOJ)'s staff talked to her and put her in contact / the housing authority. What happened is that some citizen gave them their # and said that they had a house that they could live in, as of this morning they have not gotten hold of the Samaritan who offered the house. the problem probably started because some damn dirty ole slum lord actually wanted to collect money for his building and he had the audacity to kick her out for not paying her payment. Now mind you the house that is offered is probably going to require a payment also but the thing that is exceptional is that an INDIVIDUAL not the government stepped forward and offered. Whether she takes the house or not is not the point. In fact I dont believe SOJ can see colors, he only sees in black and white. If that sounds racist I mean for it to. It is not the white community that is racist. There are racist in every walk of life but mark my words by the time that SOJ is out of office I think that the race relations will be right back where they were in the 60's. I dont believe that he is not kissy kissy huggy person that he is portraying himself to be. I
Now back to the chicken.
when the woman was interviewed after the one rally that obbbaaaama had and she said that she was going to be so happy when he was elected cause "I won't have to worry about my house payment or putting gas in my car any more, if we support him he will take care of me".
Little did we know that she must have been looking into a crystal ball. I think the proof is in the pudding so far, and a chicken will soon be in every pot.
Well now, I have an idea. I have a sister who has a disability and cant seem to get any help to get on disability after she has paid into SSI for about 35 yrs. maybe if she were to go to these town hall rallys and ask SOJ for help he could just have his staff check into it for her. Oh, OH, wait since he is seen by so many as being the messiah she could just e-mail him and if her were to just read it--just read it it would be taken care of. Yes Yes YES YES that is her answer why didn't I think of it sooner. Hold on I'll be right back, have to make a call. WOW how exciting this is going to be. -------- OK I'm back-------
She seems so excited that I may just have to go over and throw water on her to calm her down some. I mean after all what is she going to do to me, she is disabled like I said.
With all of this going on and all I hoe that you have down loaded the French National Anthem and have started to learn it. Because if you dont get off of your lazy asses and start telling our elected officials what WE want and how WE want things done WE are going to get our just deserts.
Oh yea now this morning I hear that Governor Otter wants to raise taxes on gas to fix our roads. I say to hell with our roads, leave 10 minutes earlier and slow down to keep from damaging your car. It is built to not only drive on pavement it can maneuver on gravel roads also. Get rid of some of the waster that is going on in our state and get rid of some of the dead weight that is (working) for us to just earn a paycheck and not produce a damn dimes worth of labor in the course of earning it. There is not a business around that will put up the the lackadaisical work ethics that the government and union shops produce now days, if they want to make money and stay in business. It really is no wonder that Idaho went to a right to work state. Believe me I like unions when they are doing their jobs. Problem is that they seem to have forgotten that if they dont produce labor for pay eventually business is down down gone. Where is the worker then With their hand out to SOJ, Big Brother.
I think I have gotten side tracked here.
Going to shut down for now do some more study cause my head is just starting to split, I must find more to make it blowup---hummm where did I put my tape?
Later
Idahojoe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment