Monday, February 2, 2009

Damn the Torpedos

On Aug. 5th 1864 while in the midst of an attack of Union Ships upon Confederate force, after one of the ship hit a mine and sunk, wanted to know why they were slowing down. The shout came back "Torpedoes" At which Commander David G. Farragut from the mast to which he had been tied so as not to fall to the deck below, ( he was there because he could not see well enough threw the smoke from the deck) shouted the now famous command, " Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead"
That was a very patriotic command and has been endeared to the hearts of many sailors and other service men and women since. Now comes the MOST liberal and spend happy president in the history of the United States, with out actually saying the quote is telling our representatives in the house and senate get this stimulus bill passed in a hurry. WHY? could it be that the closer that we look at it we are going to find more and more of the pork projects that are entered into it?
A couple of them being--200 million for contraceptive programs--20 million to renovate the D.C. National Mall. Just two of the many porkulus (Limbaugh word) that is in this bill. I agree with a radio talk show host that said the other day the way to get rid of the pork would be to get about twelve business financial experts to go through the bill and have them trough out the pork . That would reduce the amount we are being ask to swallow. Yes lets stimulate but dont stand up and say that we are going to create jobs that are going to require professionals to do the job but" they are not jobs for whites" i.e. Reich. Just what kind of non-racial comment is that? He has said it no less than twice that I know of.
Just who the hell does OBAAAAMMMMA really think that he is demanding and telling us that people such as Tim Gheitner and now Tom Daschel are the only two people in the United States to fill the jobs that they are being appointed to. the only ones and they fit sooo perfectly. Crooks and tax evaders. Now Tom just paid his back taxes and fines last week and now he comes out and says, ( now mind you, he is being appointed to the position of Health & Human Services ) Oh i just found out that I am also supposed to pay a medicare tax. HOLY CRAP people wake up and smell the grits and fried pork rinds, no pun intended I eat them all the time. WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I the things that are going on dont cause the hackles on the back of your nect to jump up and down then I guess that we are going to help usher in just what we Deserve.
along with all of this Charlie rangle doesn't know how to interprit the IRS rules-------- Guess what AMERICA he helps write them....... Again I say HOLLY CRAP, my words but taught to me by my older brothers.

OK now I'm going to settle down and lower my blood bressure. Yesterday while I was attending a concealed weapons permit class I heard about a house bill HR45. one more attempt at controlling our gun ownership. I believe it was Jefferson that made the statement that the reason for the citizenry to be able to keep and bear arms to to protect them selves for an over zellous Government. HUMMMMMMMM sound familier. Holy Crap, there goes my blood pressure. Oh well it is worth it because if I dont get it out I will have to do what Michael Savage says and wrap my head with duct tape to keep it from blowing up.

Another web site to check out: becareful I have not checked this out myself yet. I heard a commercial on tv this morn. the American people have lost 1.2 million jobe this last year and the government, DO YOU HEAR THAT-- THE GOVERNMENT, is bringing in 1.5 million foreign workers to work only the jobs that Americans wont do. Paaalese give me a major break.
We are currently on a mission to start calling the I.N.S. when we encounter businesses that employ people who can not speak english, that we suspect the employer of hiring undocumented workes, ILLEGALS. Dont know if it will do any good or not but it is going to be worth a try. The web is www.americanworker.org also check out whitehouse.gov
Going to shut it up for now
IdahoJoe

1 comment:

  1. You go Boy!!!!

    This was awesome. Now get out there and get the word out. Call the Idaho Congress, call the Governor and tell them "WE DON"T AGREE....WE DON'T WANT IT!"

    We have to be heard!

    ReplyDelete