Saturday, February 7, 2009

many ruled by a few.

Just thinking about the fact that so many of us are told what, where, when and what to do by just a few. In relationship to the proportion of the population that are being led by the few it is most likely that it is about 4% telling the other 96% of us our marching orders.We are told that there isn't a God and that even though we believe we are going to have to change our way of thinking just to bring us in to line with the few. It is a case of the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Well don't you think that it is about time to become the squeaky wheel. Start sounding off--- not just to your friends but also to the people we have in elected office. Now think of it what would happen if we en-mass were to start taking and calling to account the school board. Just what we could accomplish in the education sector of just our small piece of the world. I know that we are allowing our kids and grand kids to be taught things about our history as a Nation that are not true. Why? Because of the fact that we are allowing teachers to be hired that are liberals, they are liberals because of the professors that taught them. It may sound like an endless cycle but it is not. There are alternatives to the education of our children. There are charter school and parochial schools that are not presenting the liberal point of view as an absolute fact. You can not just teach kids one side of a subject because the human mind is meant to be inquisitive and to want to ask WHY it is the way that it is. You have to let them learn just what the differences are in life about different subjects. Make things interesting to the students. Have an environment that is conducive to learning and not just to receive a pay check. There are some instructors who are going to present only one thought and it has to be taken as the only truth and that is just the way it is. They do not want to hear or accept any other alternative to the theory because it isn't clean clear or sterile enough and it would cause them to have to do some additional research into their field of "expertise". COME ON AMERICA --WAKE UP.
Now apply the same principle to some of the other elected officials in our country. Just because they are elected and have been in that position for so long that they have the shape of their ass indented into the chair they set in does not mean that we can not send them and the chair home.
I t is cheaper in the long run to elect some one new and buy a new chair than it is to just set back and let some idiot dictate to us about what we MUST do in order to help support the rest of the world.

To write all of this is just to get myself ready to say,"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take any more".
Just who do the do gooders think that they are.I'm tired of having some one tell me almost on a daily basis what to do or how I should be thinking about just about every aspect of my life. I may be just one person who is writing and telling myself that I'm mad but I intend to start branching out.
We as a nation are the most giving and concerned people in the world, I believe. I think that is one of the reasons that we have become so passive in our thought. We have thought that our elected officials have the same core principals as the rest of us. Well I think that the selfish nature of mankind has manifest its self in every one of our offices and in many of the private sector jobs and industries.
I realize that as a nation that has been so blessed by GOD that we have a very large responsibility to the rest of man-kind and we must take it very serious. But we must also realize that if we are not careful of our selves that there wont be a United States of America to try to help others in this world. We could cut back a significant amount of our giving, lets say to the people who are not thinking too kindly of us. If there comes a time when they really need us and are ready to accept our helping hand and be civil to us as a nation then by all means extend the hand in the name of God. help them learn how to feed cloth and be financially responsible. We were at one time responsible, but now that the insane are running this country and we don't seem to be able to get them locked up fast enough we are quickly going to hell in a hand basket.
Our Lord Jesus would not want us to be fiscally irresponsible as we are now. But on the other hand it could be very well getting close to the time that was talked about, the second coming.

Just what is it going to take to make people set up and take notice of all that is going on.This morning while I was having coffee at the Sun Rise restaurant one of the guys made the comment that he just wasn't interested because any thing that we did would not matter any way. I sharply explained that if he didn't take some responsibility and start voting--- whooh he said I vote. Great. But do you help others understand the importance that how they vote affects others. It turned into a good conversation with about 12 of us. Most of whom were on the same page that I was on.
Use the Internet to increase your knowledge of the political world and just what the agenda is that is being espoused to the people of this nation and the world.
I think that I might be done for the day now, probably not, but done till the next insight pops into my head.thanks
Idahojoe

1 comment:

  1. Joe...WoW what a sound off. I agree with you about the schools. Many times the teachers complain that the parents don't get involved but then when you do they like to shut you down and blame it on "this is what we have to teach". I am happy that we tought our children to stand up and speak thier side.

    On the news today there was a story about an illegal alien in NC that was going to be set free because they couldn't pay for him to be re-habbed....WHAT!!!! Kick him out of the country. Why are people's blinders on about this problem. Let's use the "Stimulus" money and create jobs at the borders.

    WE NEED TO SPEAK UP....Republicans are not right about everything....but at least we live by "OUR" Rights..."AMERICANS" rights. Our Constution does not cover every one in the world.

    Keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete