Friday, February 6, 2009

Nancy: Diane & Arnold

Well I can just imagine the twittering and planning that is going on in California and it's leadership of all of the congressmen and senators. Just how do we go about getting our hands on lots of the spending package money.
Why hell if we tweak the books just a little bit we can show SOJ ( son of jihad) obaaammmmma
that we need the largest share of the money right here in our state because we will be able to save at least 1 million jobs and create probably that many again. I know that as the biggest pain in the rear state and the most liberal we can justify it all because we are the leaders in greenie tech, cars smart grid and all the rest of that liberal crap that our wonderful x vice president and holly wood liberals , green peace and every other nut case that has chosen to live in that state.We can set up all of these liberal programs that necessarily cut jobs by there very nature and the rest of the nation can support us liberal pukes.
God, cant you just hear the jubilation in their girlie voices from all of the girlie men as Arnold said a few years back.
I am almost sick to my stomach because of the enormity of this bill that is set before our senate and getting ready for a vote possibly as soon as tonight. I pray to God that it does not happen until the light of day has been able to settle in on the minds and common sense of the senate, if there is any still left in that den of thieves.
What has made the American people believe that we have to stand by and let those people just run over us like we were a bunch of rented mules.
We really are the strength of this nation and we are the ones who give the power to our elected officials, we need to stand up and scream to the top of our lungs, " I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take any more" and mean it. stop what you are doing now and get on google and google up some congressmen and senators addresses and write them. Tell them your mad and ready to do something about it. write and call you can even write and call some of the dems. from other states. Get a fire built under your ass and do something. Tell them to get every thing out of the package that does not directly create JOBS.
If by chance you are not scared for your self then you should by all rights be scared for your kids, grand kids and greatgrand kids.
I feel as though my head is going to explodehold on a minute please.--------------
---------------------- OK Im back.
I had to wrap some duct tape around my hear so it wouldn't explode, I am looking for a very good pair of eye goggles so that when every thing goes at once and the blood starts shooting from my eyes (as Glen Beck says ) I will be able to avoid making a large mess in my wifes house.
Well I hope I have raved enough for one night and gotten it off my back so that I will be able to sleep OK. Good night to you all
Idahojoe

1 comment:

  1. SOJ is such a lier. He is making his first speech right now to the US and I can't stand it. He sounds good at times...but remember he inherited all from Bush....boy the memory is sure short. Telling the people that it is not their bad credit debt that has caused the problem but the banks that took on the bad notes. Weren't the banks told by the liberal congress to "GIVE" these people loans....no matter what.

    Get some real people in their to make sure that the money does what it is supposed to do.....


    Oh Yeah...clean up your mess. I hate it when I have to wipe your brains off the walls.....

    ReplyDelete