some times I am such a turd I cant stand it myself. I sent this e-mail off today can hardley wait to see the answer. I mean dont I sound a very concerned tree hugger.I got this info of www.usgs.gov
You know you just gotta love the internet and what it can get you for information.
Later got to go to a class at the church for now. I must learn how to be a nicer person before I die....
Idahojoe
----- Original Message -----
From: Joe
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 9:31 AM
Subject: tree deaths
Phil;
Isn't it quite possible that the number of increased tree deaths can be a direct result in the increase in the Number of bark beatles causing the deaths which in turn would cause more localized regional warming. As I understand it the decay of dead trees and vegitation causes greenhouse gases to be emited.
Has there been any developement in ways to combat the beatles devistating effects on our forests.
Also what is the possibility of the increase in the vast amount of asphalt, cement and other man made structures causing the increase in the regional increase of warming. In 40 years just look at the fact that there has been millions of acres of asphalt & ect added to the Planet just here in these United States. Not even considering the addition of what has been done world wide.
Thank you
Joe
nampa, Idaho
What was this guys article? You will probally get a bunch of "Obama uhsssss".
ReplyDelete