I would think that at some time the 90% of the populace that still has there wits about them that they would stand up and say-- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH----. Evidently we just have not come to that point in our history again. I think the last time it happened it started in Boston in the bay. But alas that wont happen there again since it is the home of the Liberals now days. Just what is the spark that it will take to ignite the fires of the many who are tired of having everything from gays, pornography, guns are bad and crooks in the government shoved down our throats (no pun intended) . I know that most civil thinking peoples of these states are tired of it, Damn tired.
Just how do you get it going? Others have said , " I'll run for office" well gee they get elected and because of the intense pressure that comes with the office they are compromised and then it is right back to business as usual. Let us stop the madness. You have heard the saying, I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more. Well I'm mad as hell but all I seem to do is just stew in my own steam.
I sure wish I could come up with some solutions but damn if I can. I have the questions and I know that I have the answers also, but where do you get enough of the same minded peoples together with the single-minded determination it would take to tackle the problems that face us today.
It will take the same single- minded determination that our patriot fore-fathers had. "If it is worth doing then it has to be worth dying for. Can we get them gathered together to accomplish this in time? We, as a country have regressed so far in just the last twenty years that it is almost not the same country. It is definitely not the same one that I grew up in.
I wonder if it is not going to take a military coo in order to get this country back to what the constitution is and was meant to be. It is a living document that was not meant to be whored out to the almighty dollar as it has been.
I go to coffee every morning and it is joked that we solve the issues of the country there. Well that is not far from the truth. If we could muster that fervor from that small group and the thousands of coffee groups around the country, we could over come. I know that we as a group have more common sense about the issues we face as a nation than most all of our elected officials. The funny part of it is that the way to solve them is really simple. just follow the principles laid out in the Bible.
Hum tired of writting for now. Think I'll go waatch some more news and get riled up some moe about T. Geitner and some of the other crooks that we are supposedly not able to live with out in our government offices.
IDJOE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment