Well I just have to say one last thing before I turn in for the night and set down to watch " JACK" yippee 24 is on tonight.
My god do we ever need a Jack in real life. I wonder if I could be---- no not even in my dreams.
Mr Tim G. got confirmed and now that should just about round out the Obamma Team of cutthroats, schemers and crooks. The Senate and Congress are already full to capacity and I think the only way for there to be any more in those houses would be to let some of the hot air and crap out of the ones that are there now.
Iknow tat I can't possibly be the only one that gets mad enough to eat sawdust and crap presto logs at what goes on in our government-- oops excuse me I probably should say (THEIR) governmet at least that is how they see it. I dont think that there is a senator or congressman that doesn't like spendin an endless supply of Money--OUR MONEY.
Now they are about to impeach that poor Govonor Blog in Illinoise, we know that he is inocent and it is just those dirty rotten no good conservitives wanting to throw a Democrate out of office. Yea Right.
If he isn't guilty of this crime then he is probably getting his just deserts for some thing else that he is guilty of.
Gotta go
Idahojoe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment