Hey I'm a winner and I just know that we are far ahead since obamma was elected....NOT....
I am scared to death as to what is about to come about, in my thought any way. I just said to my wife that if you are going to be from the city of the original gangsta's You are just going to suck them right along with you when you get to the highest and most powerful office in the world. Hummmmmm maybe it just stands to reason that we are going to get our just rewards.
A;lso is it just a coincidence that the MYAN calander ends in the last year of obammas term.
I think it is Dec. 21, 2012.
I am going to start changing my blog looks soon, also I will start some links to sites that I find interesting.
Remember to go through your childs course book in school and see if they are correct or not. Yes it will take some time to go through them but ultimatly you can be rewarded and be able to correct a great crime that is being perpitrated upon our children. Who would have thought that the LIBERALS whould attack through the text books. I heard it on Fox news this morning.
til later
Idahojo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, this worked out good on my igoolge page. Thanks for giving it a title.
ReplyDeleteWellllll! Now that is a thought about the MYAN calendar. Hmmmmmm
Better yet read the Bible to the kids so they will know.
Keep your head down low and your eyes wide open we are in for a hellva ride.
Love ya